H410 Vilene Fusible Interfacing - Medium - with stabilising threads - White
Installments by available from $100 More info
Medium-weight, white, soft fusible nonwoven interlining made of synthetic fibres, with stabilising vertical threads preventing the sagging of outer fabrics.
For the fusing of front parts on coats and longer jackets and small parts susceptible to distortion. Suitable for light- to medium-weight fabrics.
- retains perfect shape through threads along the grain
- comfortable to wear
- strong yet flexible feel
Try on a test piece first.
- Important: the thread along the grain of the interfacing must follow the grain of the fabric.
- Place the interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric. Cover the entire area with a damp cloth.
- Press each area for about 12 seconds, being careful not to move the iron.
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
Machine washable at 40 deg. C.
Fabric width: 90cm
Sold per metre
I think I am addicted to this brushed sweater knit - so cosy on these cold winter mornings!
I recently bought some of the brushed sweater knit from Maaidesign and it's such a beautiful, high quality fabric, I couldn't be happier! Perfect for the upcoming winter.
Each order I receive is fabulous, sensational quality fabric and super quick delivery makes for one very happy sewist. Thank you.
Tencel washed and dried, lightly starched ready for ironing and cutting out today. Fabric is of excellent quality as has been all the fabric from Maaidesigns that I have purchased recently.
Maaike sent me some samples, and from those, I knew what I wanted to get. The Cone Mills denim feels amazing, and I can't wait to make some lovely jeans from it, along with the notions I picked up to go with it!