OFFICE & FULFILMENT MANAGER
As our business continues to grow, we are seeking a dynamic and friendly Office and Fulfilment Manager to join our team on a full-time basis at our studio in Bright, Victoria.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the business owner and working closely with the product and marketing team, you'll make sure all orders are shipped to our customers on time and according to our quality standards.
This includes staying up to date with recent product launches and marketing efforts.
Are you excited about the prospect of an active workday away from the confines of a dull desk job?
Do you know how to write friendly and helpful emails to customers?
Are you organised, with great attention to detail, and always looking for ways to improve processes?
Are you a quick learner when it comes to mastering new computer tools?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, we'd love to introduce you to the exciting world of e-commerce at Maaidesign.
We believe in the power of outstanding customer service and are looking for someone who shares our commitment to going the extra mile.
If this resonates with you, we would love to meet you!
- Order Fulfilment: Lead the fulfilment process, ensuring all orders are shipped to customers within 1 to 2 business days. This involves product picking, fabric cutting, and parcel packing. You will also provide direction to part-time team members supporting the fulfilment cycle.
- Customer Service: Deliver exceptional customer service through email and phone interactions. Our commitment to a friendly and professional approach sets us apart. Fortunately, our customers are equally delightful.
- Office Management: Maintain office supplies and order all essentials required for smooth operations, from packaging materials, labels, and stationery to the milk for your coffee. Accurately manage incoming stock and ensure up-to-date stock levels on the website.
Experience and Skills Desired
- Good computer skills. Experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Shopify is a plus.
- Ability to work independently, and sound problem-solving skills.
- A positive and proactive attitude.
Sewing experience (not a must but highly desirable)
- Enjoy an excellent work-life balance with no weekend work.
- You get to play with fabric all day.
- A positive & flexible workplace culture.
- Staff discounts.
Send your Resume and Cover letter to:
Applications close 20-10-2023