Always pre-wash your fabric before starting your sewing project.
To preserve the natural fibres and the original colour of the fabric:
- Make sure to fully open up the fabric (give it a shake) before putting it in your washing machine.
- Wash the Tencel fabrics separately on a delicate wash cycle at 30deg. C, so as not to subject it to excessive twisting. The spin speed must not exceed 800rpm.
- We recommend using a laundry detergent without bleaching agents, composed of mild ingredients that have a neutral PH. (e.g a laundry detergent formulated for delicate fabrics.)
- The Tencel fabrics should be air dried, taking care to smooth it out after washing.
- Ironing is best done on the wrong side of the fabric at a medium temperature.