The Susanne Cardigan - Kids
The Susanne by Compagnie M. is an open cardigan with big folded pockets.
You can finish the unique front panels with a contrasting fabric, a facing, some bias tape or a simple rolled hem.
Play with piping or go all the way with a two-in-one reversible version. Choose a short or long version, for summer or winter. This way you can enjoy this pattern year-round.
This pattern includes:
- Paper pattern in A1 size, with and without seam allowance
- Sizes 1 to 10 years.
- Two lengths: short or long cardigan
- Various pocket finishings : rolled hem, bias binding, facing, lined front panel or without finishing
- 2-in-1 reversible cardigan option
- Piping can be added as an option
- Detailed illustrated pdf instructions and a digital version of the pattern, to be downloaded via the code included.
Click HERE for the adult version of this pattern.
Fantastic fast service!
This is my second fabric purchase from MaaiDesign. As per the first order the fabric is excellent - a decent weight and with the added bonus of matching ribbing if required. I'm looking forward to making a start on my first project tomorrow.
My order for waistband elastic, old gold bias binding and a Megan Neilsen pattern arrived v quickly and nicely packaged. The elastic and binding are both gorgeous, exactly as described and of excellent quality. The website is just lovely and full of hard-to-get stuff like coloured ribbing. Maaike gave my order the personal touch. Now one of my fave sewing shops.
I recently purchased a few patterns from Maaike great customer service !!!!
Service matched the commitment on web site.
Loved the personal thankyou message.