The Louisa Coat - kids
The Louisa coat sewing pattern by Compagnie M. is based on the popular Louisa dress.
With its unique pocket design, and the many options, you can create a coat any girl will love.
Add a collar and flower for a vintage look or a hood and cuffs for more active moments. Of course you can make it extra special by adding piping details.
This paper pattern comes with two back options and you can choose to close the coat with buttons or a zipper.
This pattern includes:
- Paper pattern in A1 size with and without seam allowance.
- Sizes: 1y, 18 months, 2y, 3y, 4y, 5y, 6y, 7y, 8y, 9y, 10y, 11y, 12y
- 2 back options : basic & special split back (beautiful in combination with the hood option)
- 2 closure options : zipper or buttons
- 2 collar and hood options : Standard Elton collar, Tulip Elton collar, Hood (with or without piping)
- Extra options : cuffs and a flower detail
- Detailed step by step PDF instructions + a digital version of the pattern.