The Lila Dress and Jumpsuit
The Lila dress/jumpsuit pattern allows you to make a whole range of different garments.
The basic dress is an A-line jersey dress with a box pleat and faux flap pocket. It’s easy to sew and doesn’t require a closure. You can alternate with the wrap bodice or create a completely different look with the reversible dress.
Do you prefer a more frivolous style? Then the gathered skirt is a nice alternative. For boys and girls there is the harem jumpsuit. Vary to your choice with a collar or one of our three pocket options.
This pattern includes:
- Paper pattern WITH seam allowance.
- Paper pattern WITHOUT seam allowance.
- 3 bodice options : basic with square neckline, wrap bodice with or without a tie
- 3 skirt options : A-line skirt with or without box pleat, gathered skirt
- Harem jumpsuit option (you can combine the jumpsuit with a bodice of your choice)
- Reversible dress option
- Extra details : faux flap, patch or bow pocket & standing collar
- Detailed illustrated pdf instructions and a digital version of the pattern, to be downloaded via the code included.
Our Soft Cactus range is ideally suited to make the Lila dress and our knits range would make very comfy jumpsuits, for both boys and girls.