The Lewis Coat - kids
The Lewis coat sewing pattern by Compagnie M. is the boy’s version of the Louisa coat for girls.
It comes with big fun pockets and cuffs, and you can add a hood, making it the perfect pattern for active boys.
Play with fabrics and piping to create a coat your boy will love.
This pattern includes:
- Paper pattern in A1 size, pdf instructions, Compagnie M. garment label
- Sizes: 1y, 18 months, 2y, 3y, 4y, 5y, 6y, 7y, 8y, 9y, 10y, 11y, 12y
- 2 back options : basic & special split back (beautiful in combination with the hood option)
- 2 closure options : zipper or buttons
- sporty look : Hood (with or without piping) & cuffs