The Julia Sweater - Teens/Women
The Julia Sweater by Compagnie M. is a versatile pattern with dolman sleeves and large cuffs. Quick and easy to sew & very comfortable to wear.
This pattern includes:
- Sizes: 12,14, 34-46
- Paper pattern WITH seam allowance included.
- Paper pattern WITHOUT seam allowance included.
- A pattern option to add a tunnel pocket.
- A pattern option to add one or two faux button plackets.
- Two options to finish the neckline: basic neckband & asymmetrical folded collar.
- A tutorial for a wide or deep neckline.
- A tutorial for short sleeves.
- Detailed illustrated pdf instructions and a digital version of the pattern, to be downloaded via the code included.
Pick a beautiful knit fabric and match it with ribbing to create a unique top.
Fabric requirements, assuming a fabric width of at least 150cm:
- Main fabric: 125cm
- Contrasting fabric: 50cm (this can be a plain knit or ribbing)
Note that if you plan to add the collar option, you will need and extra 25cm of contrasting fabric.
Click HERE to find the child version of this pattern.