Hanami Dress Sewing Pattern
Hanami is a versatile sewing pattern for dresses with lovely details. The name refers to the Japanese traditional custom of enjoying the transient beauty of blossoms.
The options can be combined to dozens of different garments:
– gathered skirt, box pleat skirt, or skirt with pockets
– sleeveless, flutter sleeves, or tulip flutter sleeves
– back with hidden zipper or buttons
– deep back or regular back
– with or without peter pan collar
– with or without patchwork triangle
With this paper pattern, you will receive:
- A full-colour booklet, with very detailed step by step instructions.
- paper patterns on two A1 pages, printed in full colour.
- a folder, printed in full colour to store the pattern.
All sizes of the pattern have been tested thoroughly by a group of critical testers.
The variety of patterns and fabrics are diverse. Quality is second to none & fast personal service that makes the treat even more special.
Fantastic service and such a great range! Wishing I had more time to sew.
Fantastic fast service!
This is my second fabric purchase from MaaiDesign. As per the first order the fabric is excellent - a decent weight and with the added bonus of matching ribbing if required. I'm looking forward to making a start on my first project tomorrow.
My order for waistband elastic, old gold bias binding and a Megan Neilsen pattern arrived v quickly and nicely packaged. The elastic and binding are both gorgeous, exactly as described and of excellent quality. The website is just lovely and full of hard-to-get stuff like coloured ribbing. Maaike gave my order the personal touch. Now one of my fave sewing shops.