See You At Six - Dixie Bomber | PDF Sewing Pattern
The pattern is designed by See You At Six and is, therefore, a perfect match for the See You At Six Fabric Collection.
(The pattern pieces for the ribbing are based on 80% - 75% of the sleeve and neck holes to obtain ideal stretch.)
It is an online generated sewing pattern, tailored to your specific body measurements.
How does it work?
- You'll receive a pattern code to use on the website https://generatemysewingpattern.com
This code will be emailed to you within 24hrs of your purchase.
- On the website, you choose a standard size and adjust the measurements to your own size, so that the pattern becomes completely customised.
- Choose your seam allowance.
- A PDF document is then generated with the customised pattern. For each license, the pattern can be generated in 5 different sizes (for example for mom, 2 daughters, sister and grandmother :-)
- The A4 pages (with or without print margins) can then be printed out to assemble the pattern.
- On that website, you'll be able to download your sewing instructions and even find a video on how to correctly take your body measurements.
The standard sizes range from child size 92 to adult size 62. The adult sizes are furthermore divided into lengths 160cm, 168cm and 176cm.
Considerations and attention points before starting:
• Before buying the fabric, generate a pattern and open the PDF to estimate how much fabric you will need.
• Because of the highly variable body sizes, no real cutting diagram can be provided. This is something you need to check.
1. Your body measurements, measured by someone else. (this will also be explained in the instructions)
2. A stretch needle
3. Matching sewing thread
4. All your usual sewing materials
5. A smile
6. A date at six o’clock to show your creation
7. Fabric, preferably french terry or sweat fabric + ribbing: generate the pattern and open the PDF-file to estimate how much fabric you will need.
My cuff ribbing arrived fast and will packaged. It is lovely and exactly what I expected. I am looking forward to sewing with it.
I am also loving my FibreMood magazines. I have not come across this magazine before and have already identified so many things I want to make.
Bought ribbing and a skirt pattern .Both arrived in 2 days . Top quality ribbing . Great service
I ordered a pattern, and some labels for my stitching and crafting projects, plus being unfamiliar with the products on offer, several short lengths of a variety of fabrics for small items. In one word.
So happy I made my order.
The pattern is clearly written and easy to use. I love culottes and thrilled to find this pattern.
The gorgeous colours and luxurious feel of the jersey fabrics I chose are beyond words. Won't be long before my next order.
Excellent communication and rapid delivery of my order. Thank you so much.
Beautiful, rich colours, and very prompt delivery!
MaaiDesign has a lovely range of fabrics and great service. I’m so pleased with my gorgeous fabric and my new to me Fibre Mood Magazine. Thanks Maai.