Alexandria Peg Trousers | Sewing Pattern
Installments by available from $100 More info
Sizes: EUR 32 – 50 (US 0 – 18 / UK 4 – 22)
- The pattern includes two variations: Casual peg trousers and relaxed shorts
- Both styles have an elastic waist with a drawstring closure
- Loose and relaxed fit, normal rise
- Four pleats at front waist
- Curved front pockets – the pocket opening is partly hidden under the pleat
- Patch pockets at the back
- Narrow trouser legs, and an uneven dolphin hem on the shorts
- Choose a light to medium weight woven or knit fabric. For example crepe, satin or other trouser fabric with drape. For a more sporty look, pick sweatshirt jersey or a similar knit. The sample trousers are made up in a Crepe de Chine, and the shorts are made of sweatshirt jersey.
Materials & Supplies:
- Fabric for trousers: 130 – 245 cm
- Fabric for shorts: 90 – 150 cm
- Pocket bag fabric: 40 cmFusible interfacing for trousers (waistband): 25cm
- Fusible interfacing for shorts (waistband & facings): 50 cm
- 3 cm / 1¼” wide elastic: your high hip measurement
- Drawstring cord: approx. 200 cm
Note that for patterned or napped fabrics the fabric requirement may be higher.
Sewing Level: Simple
Seam allowances included: Yes
Overlapped pattern layout: Yes
Very quick service and the fabric is lovely quality
Lovely products, arrived in great time. Will be back again
The Gemma pattern is a great fitting top and makes up beautifully in the brushed sweater knit.
So happy I found Maaike's website! I ordered some Cone Mills khaki rigid denim, Closet Case jeans hardware kits as well as the beautiful Megan Nielson Floreat pattern. It all arrived super quickly and I love everything...thank you so much. Still working up the courage to start my first pair of jeans (your blog was super helpful and really inspiring), but am happy to admit I've started on my Floreat dress.
Fabric is beautiful and good quality as always and arrived so quickly. Thank you.