Alexandria Peg Trousers | Sewing Pattern
Installments by available from $100 More info
Sizes: EUR 32 – 50 (US 0 – 18 / UK 4 – 22)
- The pattern includes two variations: Casual peg trousers and relaxed shorts
- Both styles have an elastic waist with a drawstring closure
- Loose and relaxed fit, normal rise
- Four pleats at front waist
- Curved front pockets – the pocket opening is partly hidden under the pleat
- Patch pockets at the back
- Narrow trouser legs, and an uneven dolphin hem on the shorts
- Choose a light to medium weight woven or knit fabric. For example crepe, satin or other trouser fabric with drape. For a more sporty look, pick sweatshirt jersey or a similar knit. The sample trousers are made up in a Crepe de Chine, and the shorts are made of sweatshirt jersey.
Materials & Supplies:
- Fabric for trousers: 130 – 245 cm
- Fabric for shorts: 90 – 150 cm
- Pocket bag fabric: 40 cmFusible interfacing for trousers (waistband): 25cm
- Fusible interfacing for shorts (waistband & facings): 50 cm
- 3 cm / 1¼” wide elastic: your high hip measurement
- Drawstring cord: approx. 200 cm
Note that for patterned or napped fabrics the fabric requirement may be higher.
Sewing Level: Simple
Seam allowances included: Yes
Overlapped pattern layout: Yes
I received the sweater knit this week and have already made it up into some super comfy True Bias Hudson pant. The quality is top notch and delivery was quick considering #covid19 issues. Thanks also for the little swatches, it’s great to feel the fabric before purchasing.
I have recently bought online some denim, pattern and zip etc to suit making myself some jeans. I had no idea of what quality to expect as my purchase was sight unseen. Not only is the denim a fantastic quality fabric, my order arrived within a couple of days. I was pleased with my purchase and doubly pleased that I supported a local supplier too. Well done Maaidesign.
The linen is beautiful. Service is great. Packaging is kept to a minimum and where it is used it’s environmentally responsible. I’ll be back.
I am very happy with my purchase. I ordered my patterns during the bushfire crisis in Victoria. Maaike emailed me to advise that there could be a delay in delivery due to the
fires. She responded to my inquiry very quickly and made me feel that my purchase was important to her.
When my parcel arrived I was very impressed with the little personal touches. I also received a lovely gift that I have been using. I will definitely order through Maaidedesigns again.
Love my lovely green denim and can't wait to make a pair of Dawn jeans. Maaike even included an extra 20cm bonus! Thanks Maaike!