The Lila Dress and Jumpsuit
The Lila dress/jumpsuit pattern allows you to make a whole range of different garments.
The basic dress is an A-line jersey dress with a box pleat and faux flap pocket. It’s easy to sew and doesn’t require a closure. You can alternate with the wrap bodice or create a completely different look with the reversible dress.
Do you prefer a more frivolous style? Then the gathered skirt is a nice alternative. For boys and girls there is the harem jumpsuit. Vary to your choice with a collar or one of our three pocket options.
This pattern includes:
- Paper pattern WITH seam allowance.
- Paper pattern WITHOUT seam allowance.
- 3 bodice options : basic with square neckline, wrap bodice with or without a tie
- 3 skirt options : A-line skirt with or without box pleat, gathered skirt
- Harem jumpsuit option (you can combine the jumpsuit with a bodice of your choice)
- Reversible dress option
- Extra details : faux flap, patch or bow pocket & standing collar
- Detailed illustrated pdf instructions and a digital version of the pattern, to be downloaded via the code included.
Our Soft Cactus range is ideally suited to make the Lila dress and our knits range would make very comfy jumpsuits, for both boys and girls.
I recently purchased a range of fabrics from your store (French Terry, Atelier Brunette and double gauze). All of the fabric looks and feels beautiful and I cannot wait to see with it.
I also emailed following for some children’s sewing ideas and was very grateful that time was taken from a holiday to respond with very detailed and helpful sources of information.
I was also very impressed with the reusable packing! Thanks again
The fabrics available and patterns inspire me to make more
Beautiful quality products
The variety of patterns and fabrics are diverse. Quality is second to none & fast personal service that makes the treat even more special.
Fantastic service and such a great range! Wishing I had more time to sew.