Helmi Trench Blouse & Tunic Dress | Sewing Pattern
Sizes: EUR 32 – 50 (US 0 – 18 / UK 4 – 22)
- The pattern includes two variations: A loose-fitting blouse and a relaxed tunic dress
- Both variations have a concealed button closure and an uneven hemline
- The blouse has a trench coat-inspired cape, and straps with D-rings at the sleeve openings
- The blouse also has a rounded shirt collar and vents at the sides
- The tunic dress has half-sleeves, a stand-up collar and a curved dolphin hem
- For both variations you can choose a light- to medium-weight shirting. Our blouse sample was sewn up in a drapey rayon crepe, and the tunic dress is made of a soft rayon-blend satin.
Materials & Supplies:
- Fabric for the blouse: 160 – 310 cm
- Fabric for the dress: 160 – 280 cm
- Lining for the blouse: 55 cm
- Fusible interfacing for the blouse: 110 cm
- Fusible interfacing for the dress: 45 cm
- Small buttons for the blouse (diameter approx. 1.2 cm / ½”): 7
- Small buttons for the dress (diameter approx. 1.2 cm / ½”): 6
- 3 cm / 1¼” D-rings for the blouse: 4
Note that for patterned or napped fabrics the fabric requirement may be higher.
Sewing Level: Medium
Seam allowances included: Yes
Overlapped pattern layout: No
I received a beautiful packet of fabric and pattern. Very pleased with the quality of both. But even more impressed that I can ask questions before I purchase, which is very helpful! Thank you.
Everything came very nicely packaged and very quickly. My order included books and they were not damaged at all during shipping. I would definitely purchase again.
Impressed with the content, and will keep purchasing if available
I recently purchased a range of fabrics from your store (French Terry, Atelier Brunette and double gauze). All of the fabric looks and feels beautiful and I cannot wait to see with it.
I also emailed following for some children’s sewing ideas and was very grateful that time was taken from a holiday to respond with very detailed and helpful sources of information.
I was also very impressed with the reusable packing! Thanks again
The fabrics available and patterns inspire me to make more