Gemma Sweater & Maxi Dress | Sewing Pattern
Sizes: EUR 32 – 46 (US 0 – 14 / UK 4 – 18)
- The pattern includes two variations: a sporty sweater and a feminine jersey dress
- Both variations have an interesting geometric cut at the front and a funnel neck
- The sweater is loose-fitting, and has elastic casing on the sleeves and a drawstring at the hem
- The dress is semi-fitted and maxi-length, and has a deep vent on the hem at the back
- The sleeves are fitted
- Choose a medium weight stretch fabric, such as sweatshirt fabric, velour, or neoprene, for the sweater. The sample is made of lightweight neoprene. Choose a firm knit fabric with approximately 50 % stretch for the dress. The sample is made of stretch velvet.
Matrials & supplies:
- Fabric for the sweater: 150 – 220 cm
- Contrast fabric for the sweater: 40 cm
- 2.5 cm/ 1” wide elastic for the sweater: 50 – 55 cm
- Drawstring for the sweater: 160 – 190 cm
- Eyelets for the sweater: 2 pcs
- Fabric for the dress: 195 – 325 cm
Note that for patterned or napped fabrics the fabric requirement may be higher.
Sewing Level: Medium
Seam allowances included: Yes
Overlapped pattern layout: No
I received a beautiful packet of fabric and pattern. Very pleased with the quality of both. But even more impressed that I can ask questions before I purchase, which is very helpful! Thank you.
Everything came very nicely packaged and very quickly. My order included books and they were not damaged at all during shipping. I would definitely purchase again.
Impressed with the content, and will keep purchasing if available
I recently purchased a range of fabrics from your store (French Terry, Atelier Brunette and double gauze). All of the fabric looks and feels beautiful and I cannot wait to see with it.
I also emailed following for some children’s sewing ideas and was very grateful that time was taken from a holiday to respond with very detailed and helpful sources of information.
I was also very impressed with the reusable packing! Thanks again
The fabrics available and patterns inspire me to make more