Gemma Sweater & Maxi Dress | Sewing Pattern
Installments by available from $100 More info
Sizes: EUR 32 – 46 (US 0 – 14 / UK 4 – 18)
- The pattern includes two variations: a sporty sweater and a feminine jersey dress
- Both variations have an interesting geometric cut at the front and a funnel neck
- The sweater is loose-fitting, and has elastic casing on the sleeves and a drawstring at the hem
- The dress is semi-fitted and maxi-length, and has a deep vent on the hem at the back
- The sleeves are fitted
- Choose a medium weight stretch fabric, such as sweatshirt fabric, velour, or neoprene, for the sweater. The sample is made of lightweight neoprene. Choose a firm knit fabric with approximately 50 % stretch for the dress. The sample is made of stretch velvet.
Matrials & supplies:
- Fabric for the sweater: 150 – 220 cm
- Contrast fabric for the sweater: 40 cm
- 2.5 cm/ 1” wide elastic for the sweater: 50 – 55 cm
- Drawstring for the sweater: 160 – 190 cm
- Eyelets for the sweater: 2 pcs
- Fabric for the dress: 195 – 325 cm
Note that for patterned or napped fabrics the fabric requirement may be higher.
Sewing Level: Medium
Seam allowances included: Yes
Overlapped pattern layout: No
Very quick service and the fabric is lovely quality
Lovely products, arrived in great time. Will be back again
The Gemma pattern is a great fitting top and makes up beautifully in the brushed sweater knit.
So happy I found Maaike's website! I ordered some Cone Mills khaki rigid denim, Closet Case jeans hardware kits as well as the beautiful Megan Nielson Floreat pattern. It all arrived super quickly and I love everything...thank you so much. Still working up the courage to start my first pair of jeans (your blog was super helpful and really inspiring), but am happy to admit I've started on my Floreat dress.
Fabric is beautiful and good quality as always and arrived so quickly. Thank you.