Anneli Double Front Dress & Tee | Sewing Pattern
Installments by available from $100 More info
Sizes: EUR 32 – 50 (US 0 – 18 / UK 4 – 22)
- The pattern includes two variations: A straight, ankle-length jersey dress, and a casual T-shirt
- Both variations have a round neck finished with a neckband, and a double-layered front which creates an interesting wrap effect
- The dress is sleeveless, and you can tie a belt at the waist
- The T-shirt is hip-length, and has loose-fitting sleeves
- Pick a light or medium weight fabric with drape for both the dress and the top. Choose a fabric with a small percentage of elastane or lycra. The sample dress is made of linen-blend jersey, and the sample T-shirt is made of cotton-blend jersey.
Matrials & supplies:
- Fabric for the dress: 155 – 310 cm
- Fabric for the tee: 100 – 180 cm
- Clear elastic for the dress: 25 cm
- Clear elastic for the Tee: 35 cm
- Ribbon or cord for the dress’ belt: 140 – 180 cm
- Light ribbon for the dress’ belt loops: 10 cm
Note that for patterned or napped fabrics the fabric requirement may be higher.
Sewing Level: Simple
Seam allowances included: Yes
Overlapped pattern layout: No
Very quick service and the fabric is lovely quality
Lovely products, arrived in great time. Will be back again
The Gemma pattern is a great fitting top and makes up beautifully in the brushed sweater knit.
So happy I found Maaike's website! I ordered some Cone Mills khaki rigid denim, Closet Case jeans hardware kits as well as the beautiful Megan Nielson Floreat pattern. It all arrived super quickly and I love everything...thank you so much. Still working up the courage to start my first pair of jeans (your blog was super helpful and really inspiring), but am happy to admit I've started on my Floreat dress.
Fabric is beautiful and good quality as always and arrived so quickly. Thank you.